Choisir la langue
Business Analyst (Regulatory and FX)
On behalf of our client, a leading global bank, we are looking for an English speaking Business Analyst to join the bank's Strategic Regulatory Initiatives team:
The team is an inter-disciplinary team of experienced analysts, developers, software testers, and project managers, who are tasked with delivering a broad range of features in support of the various regulatory regimes under which the bank operates.
For this contract position based in Zürich, Switzerland, our client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- experience applying business analysis techniques
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
- knowledge of how to develop robust solutions
- an understanding of the software development lifecycle (agile and waterfall)
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
You must possess:
- at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- proven experience within regulatory and FX projects
- fluent in English, German skills highly beneficial
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Priscilla Berclaz Poh on +41 44 229 99 23.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/priscilla-berclaz-poh to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch