Accessibility Links
Pressé(e) ? Envoyez-nous votre CV en moins de 2 minutes !
Pressé(e) ? Envoyez-nous votre CV en moins de 2 minutes !

Junior Banking Process Manager

  • Salaire: Negotiable
  • Type d'emploi: Contract, Full-time
  • Lieu: Zürich
  • Secteur: Other
  • Date de mise en ligne: 06/02/2019
  • Référence du poste: BBBH94472
Nous sommes désolés, ce poste est maintenant pourvu. Recherchez des postes similaires ou retournez à la page d'accueil.

Junior Banking Process Manager

Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.

On behalf of our client, a renowned financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a motivated banking process manager.

Your role:

In this dynamic role, approximately 70% of your time will be spent working on operational tasks within the bank and the other 30% will be spent on tasks related to business process analysis.

Your profile:

  • You have completed a commercial apprenticeship (or a bachelor's and/or master's degree), ideally in the banking industry
  • You bring at least 3 years of experience in banking/finance
  • You have a flair for numbers and figures, and you have an interest in subject areas such as Legal and IT
  • You are skilled with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
  • You are fluent in English and German

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Lewis at +41 44 229 99 23. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland.

Connect with me via LinkedIn

Find more opportunities at:

Emplois similaires
ViewMoreSimilarJobs * DEFAULT * fr-FR